48" Built-in Side by Side Refrigerator with 29.1 cu. ft. Capacity
- ProChill Temperature Management
- ProChill Temperature Management System with variable speed DC Overdrive compressor. Single compressor system includes the quietest compressor available. Electronic controls provide precise temperature management with digital readout
- The Latest in Spill Control Technology
- New Spillproof Plus Shelves with Nano technology create an invisible barrier to contain spills and maximize usable space. 3/8" thick glass shelves provide industry leading durability
- New LED Lighting
- Bright, energy efficient LED lighting from top and sidewalls
- Filter-Free Freshness
- The Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier uses ions to eliminate airborne bacteria and mold spores, remove odors and enhance food preservation
- Metal Door Bins
- Metal door bins provide enduring performance to securely store heavy items
- New Robust Hinges
- Robust DuraHinge allows optimal door rotation and maximum durability
- Adjustable Humidity Zone Drawers
- Keep the freshest leafy vegetables and fruits fresh in moisture-adjustable drawers with soft-close feature
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 2/28/2022
Purchase qualifying Viking Kitchen Appliances and receive qualifying Viking Appliances Free. Rebate form must be postmarked by 2/28/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.