GE Profile™ 30" Smart Slide-In Front-Control Induction and Convection Range
- Cooktop Burner Type Induction
- Cooktop Surface Black Ceramic Glass
- Element - Left Front 8" 2500W Sync Element
- Element - Left Rear 8" 2500W Sync Element
- Element - Right Front 11" 3700W Power Boil
- Element - Right Rear 6" 1800W
- Element - Center 6" 100W Warming Zone
- Configuration Range with Storage Drawer
- Control Location Front controls
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights 5
- Oven Cleaning Type Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option
- Oven Control Features Audible Preheat Signal
- Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override
- Auto Recipe Conversion
- Auto Self Clean
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Chef Connect
- Control Lock Capability
- C or F Programmable
- Delay Bake Option (Time Cook)
- Delay Clean Option
- Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer
- Fast Preheat
- Hi / Low Broil
- Oven "ON" Light
- Self-Clean Cool Down Time Display
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.